Rodanis designer jewelry products have been created to achieve the quality and elegance our customers expect and appreciate, and can be worn and enjoyed every day. By following a few simple guidelines you can ensure that your jewelry piece will always stay beautiful and attractive:
- It is best to store your jewellery items separately in a dark, cool and dry place to avoid friction, scratching or tangling
- All cosmetic products (makeup, perfume, hairspray or deodorant) should be applied prior to putting your jewelry on
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, tissues or chemicals to clean your jewelry. It is best to use a soft polishing cloth, and if further cleaning is needed,
wash with mild soap water and pat dry with soft cloth. Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing
- It is recommended not to wear jewelry in pools and spas or when bathing
- It is advisable to remove earrings and necklaces before exercise or sleeping in order to prevent accidental damage
- All jewelry should be handled with care. Please keep in mind that our products contain a handblown glass vial, and thus should be handled delicately.